Links of Value
For legal research go to:
1. Dictionary with pronunciations:
2. Legal Dictionary online:
3. A useful online Dictionary:
4. Fair Debt Collection Practices Act:
5. USC Fair Credit Billing Act:
6. State Code Publication, limited number of states:
7. Versus Law - search for court cases, $14.95 per mo. plan will serve most people:
8. Cornell University Law Library - search for court cases, codes and more:
9. Judicial Accountability Initiated Law a.k.a. Jail4Judges
10. Meet Richard Cornforth - video
11. See "Does the judge..." then "#3"- disqualify for active participation in "THE BAR!"- Wat'cha think?!
12. Code of conduct for [federal court] U.S. Judges
13. Mandatory Judicial Notice under FRCivP Rule 201 - Judges must follow the rules
14. Supervoid Memoranda laid out by State
15. Order your Debt Collection needs here. (Collins Financial Services, Inc. no longer on line.)
16. Looking for something or someone (debt collector, affiant or notary)
17. Tracking new and intriguing Web sites for the legal profession.
18. Fastcase Unveils 'Largest Free (1st 24hours free, billable thereafter) Law Library.' Fastcase unveiled an even larger free library of cases, statutes, regulations, court rules and legal forms.
19. The Public Library of Law it claims in an announcement to be "the most comprehensive free resource for legal research online."
20. Justia :: Law & Legal Information for Lawyers, Students, Business and the Public.
22. SmartRules.Com It's not cheap, but it's like 'one stop shopping' for litigants - it would cut down on time spent searching for the applicable Rules, etc. for a court case. There's a 'Weekly pass' option available; make a list or outline of your next steps, then, purchase the weekly pass and get all of the resources during that week. Check it out.
Resources and References:23. Complete Guide to Asset Protection Strategies - by Mark Warda
24. Personal Property Trusts - by Mark Warda
27. How to Vanish - by Trace Mayer Esq.
28. How to Disappear: Erase Your Digital Footprint, Leave False Trails, and Vanish without a Trace - by Frank M Ahearn
29. FLAT BROKE? How to Get Back on Your Feet, Fast! - by J.J. Luna
30. How to Win in Small Claims Court in Florida - by Mark Warda
Statutes and Cases of Interest
New Jersey Case Law - Void Judgments
2. What the U.S. Supreme Court has said Standing is.
3. What brought down Leahman according to 9th Circuit Court of Appleals.
5. Ballard v. Commissioner - Supreme Court takes 25+ pages to say the want of Findings of Facts and Conclusions of Law deny access to Court and Deny due Process, ergo judgment is void.
6. MERS declared a Sham by the 11th Judicial Circuit Court (in and for Miami & Dade County, Florida), MERS ='s Mortgage Electronic Registry Service.
7. Pro Se Manditory Notice Of Rights To Court In form the Court that you know what the US Supreme Court has said your rights are and that you are demanding that the Court adhere to those reserved rights.
8. Pro Se Rights supported with Case Law A more current list of rights and case law in support of those rights.
9. VOID JUDGMENTS Almost everything you always wanted to know about Void Judgments but were afraid to ask!
10. When your opposing lawyer lies or submits falsified documents.
11. Credit Card Bank orders Collecting Attorneys to committ fraud, on the court and debtors.
Wheeler v. Capital One Bank USA, N.A. A Class Action case against CapOne and its attorneys for fraud upon the court and fraud against their cardholders.
12. Class Action suit filed against Banks & Government Officials for fraud and money laundering including Timothy Geitner former Secretary of the Treasury.
Class Action failed, all plaintiff except for Abeel dismissed, case transferred to the Central District of California, no defendants have been dismissed, this as of December 11, 2012.
13. If this argument is only half true then virtually no one owes an Income Tax as we know it.
Articles Written for Publication
SHARPEN YOUR TEETH, THE LEGAL INDUSTRY HOUNDS ARE AFOOT or
Void Judgments Case List by: Richard Cornforth
Supervoid - memoranda by STATE! keep handy! by: J'Accuse Ltd.
One person writes to their Congressman and Senator demanding to know the law/statute that authorizes IRS to sieze real property and money.
Good template for a letter writing campagne. May be the only route to take to stop the IRS's campaigne of domestic terrorism.
One person presses IRS to settle their financial claim for IRS violation of their Rights.
Another good template for a letter writing campagne. If you cost them more than they can get from you, they just may leave you alone.
Organizations of Particular Value
American Justice FoundationWe the People of America Seek Justice Together for Future Generations.
American Justice Foundation is a Non-Profit Trust Working to Preserve
Your God-Given Rights
Public Legal Education, Legal Reform, and Government Accountability.
Interesting Court Filings Found
Great Example of Political Spin:
A Senator's Spin on this relative:
'Remus Reid was a famous cowboy in the Montana Territory . His business empire grew to include acquisition of valuable equestrian assets and intimate dealings with the Montana railroad. Beginning in 1885, he devoted several years of his life to government service, finally taking leave to resume his dealings with the railroad. In 1887, he was a key player in a vital investigation run by the renowned Pinkerton Detective Agency. In 1889, Remus passed away during an important civic function held in his honor when the platform upon which he was standing collapsed.'
NOW THAT is how it is done! That's real SPIN.
- MONEY AND BANKING -The banking system doesn't work the way most think!